Orders and Returns Information
Change or cancel an order
If you wish to change your order then please call us at your earliest convenience. We will do our best to change your order if it hasn't already been processed.
- To add products to your order, please place a new order for these items
- To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01223 354452 during normal opening hours or email us
- If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products, or return them to our store
- There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange, including perishable and made-to-order items; see below for more details
If you require large quantities of goods for business, please contact one of our experts. We reserve the right to cancel an order if we believe it is for resale purposes.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com , or call 01223 354452
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order is incomplete, please bear in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately; please allow a little extra time before contacting us.
For damaged products, incomplete orders or despatched orders that don't arrive within the expected time period, please email our Customer Services team, or call us on 01223 354452 during normal opening hours. If you prefer, you can also return damaged goods to us via the returns methods listed below or to our store
Depending on the product type, you can return online orders in the store. If you want to return items you’ve bought in store, please take them back to our shops.
Musical instruments can have many moving parts and though we check all instruments before they leave things can move during transport or become dislodged during transport, should there be any problem then please contact one of our experts on 01223 354452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during normal opening hours. Please have your make and model number to hand when you call.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to one of our shops, following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or issue a credit note in the name of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
Terms & conditions
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to help. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of purchase
- If you return your item to our shop and you would like a refund but don't have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we may be able to give you a gift card or credit note to the value of the current selling price providing we can reasonably track the purchase of the item. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- We'll refund any delivery charges you've paid if you return an entire order (UK orders only)
See full terms and conditions here, and information on Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
Products we're unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- products which have been personalised for you
- made to order products
- perishable goods such as food
- for hygeine reasons harmonicas, jaws harps, mouthpieces, and any other such items
- computer software that has been opened, or computer software cards that have been redeemed
- gift cards
Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. We're unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We'll make this clear when you place your order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Before you buy pianos, large instruments such as double basses: please check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, stairs and corners), as well as the proposed location, to confirm that the product is the right size for your needs, and so that we can deliver your order safely and successfully.