Casio Celviano GP500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Polished Ebony
The GP 500 is the top of the range state of the art Hybrid digital piano. If your a classical pianist, you will love this product with the super grand piano touch and feel. The three German high end grand piano samples let you play Beethoven to Einaudi with pure joy! Possibly one of the best digital pianos on the market. It features a concert play function that allows you to rehearse and perfrom well known pieces along with a sampled orchestra and a duet mode which allows you to set both halves of the keyboard to the same range to faciliate instruction and practise.
The GP500 Authenticity Begins at the First Touch
If you're used to the ambience of an acoustic grand you will appreciate the authenticity of the GP 500. The revolutionary natural grand hammer action keyboard features 88 full-length wooden keys made from high-quality Austrian spruce using the same manufacturing process found in C.Bechstein Concert grand pianos. A keypress sends a hammer along the same vertical path as a grand piano, with the same essential weighting and pivot points, resulting in a true and uncompromising piano touch.
Grand Acoustic System
The GP 500 features a three dimensional sound thanks to its six-speaker grand acoustic system. Casio's Grand Acoustic System can comfortably sing wholesome and rich tones to both the musician and the audience closely reminiscent of a truly acoustic grand piano. The headphone mode optimises the piano tone for silent practice.
Adjustable Lid Position and Lid Simulator
An aesthetic feature on the GP 500 is the adjustable lid. This cosmetic design lets the player change the direction of the two top speakers by adjusting the position of the lid. The Lid Simulator can then take effect by acknowledging the lid position, and altering the sound to mimic that of an acoustic grand piano's.
Three Legendary Grand Pianos in the GP500
Casio's new AiR Grand Source incorporates three of the worlds finest grand's in one piano. Handsomely named the Berlin, Hamburg and Vienna Grands, each one is the result of countless hours of precise analysis and study of their unique characteristics. They are faithful and expressive recreations of these distinctive pianos.
- The Berlin Grand has a balanced and elegant sound, ideal for playing impressionistic music.
- The Vienna Grand has a brilliant rich sound, loved for its wide range of expression.
- The Hamburg Grand has an impressive low range of warm tone, great for both soft and vigorously playing.
Grand Pedal System
The GP500's Grand Pedal System can detect subtle changes in the performer's foot pressure, and adjust accordingly to greatly increase the tonal wealth. Furthermore, this can be customized to the player’s own preference, not only further expanding possibilities but keeping them to a unique spectrum of preferable settings. The GP500’s Pedal Action Noise will even produce subtle sounds of the foot pedals operation, further refining the sound to identify with an acoustic grand piano.
Multi-Dimensional Morphing and Resonance System
Casio's Multi-dimensional Morphing technology enables natural, smooth transition in sound volume and tone based on the power of the keystroke creating natural decay for expressive performance. The Resonance System can also be used to pick out harmonic relationships that coordinate between separate notes, allowing for additional likeness to the sounds of an actual grand piano.
Casio Five Year Warranty
This Casio product comes with a generous five year warranty. This protects your piano in parts and labour costs for any manufacturing fault. This is an ‘on-site’ warranty, so a registered technician will come to the piano’s residence for any repairs.
Casio GP500 Features:
- Developed in collaboration with C. Bechstein.
- 88 full length wooden keys, as found in an acoustic grand piano.
- Natural Grand Hammer Action mechanism.
- Three European piano tones in one digital instrument, including a Bechstein D282 grand piano.
- Duplex Scaling Resonance with Key Action Noise.
- Grand Acoustic speaker system.
- Hall Simulator with 12 different concert halls.
- CASIO Five Year UK warranty.
Casio GP500 Dimensions:
- Height - 963mm
- Width - 1434mm
- Depth - 489mm
- Weight - 77.5KG
- Finish - Polished Black
Casio GP500 Specifications:
- Keyboard: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard (Sames wood as C. Bechstein grand pianos)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), Off
- Sound Source: AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Tones: 35 built-in tones: BERLIN GRAND, BERLIN GRAND MELLOW, BERLIN GRAND BRIGHT, HAMBURG GRAND, HAMBURG GRAND MELLOW, HAMBURG GRAND BRIGHT, VIENNA GRAND, VIENNA GRAND MELLOW, VIENNA GRAND BRIGHT, GRAND PIANO MODERN, GRAND PIANO ROCK, GRAND PIANO JAZZ, GRAND PIANO POP, GRAND PIANO DANCE, HONKY-TONK PIANO, PIANO PAD, ELECTRIC PIANO 1, ELECTRIC PIANO 2, ELECTRIC PIANO 3, FM E.PIANO, 60'S E.PIANO, HARPSICHORD, VIBRAPHONE, STRINGS 1, STRINGS 2, SYNTH-PAD, PIPE ORGAN 1, PIPE ORGAN 2, JAZZ ORGAN, ELECTRIC ORGAN 1, ELECTRIC ORGAN 2, ELECTRIC ORGAN 3, ACOUSTIC BASS, RIDE BASS, ELEC.BASS
- Layer/Split: Layer / Split
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator: 12 types, Listening Position Settings: Player's Position 1type, Listener's Position 3types, Chorus: 4 types, Brilliance: 7 levels, DSP: (Preset for some tones)
- Built-in Songs: Concert Play (Audio Song): 15, Music Library (MIDI Song): 60, Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Song Expansion: 10 Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, left hand off, both parts off
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- Recorder: [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback [Audio recording] Max. 99 songs approximately 25 min/song (44.1kHz WAV Format)
- Other Functions:
- Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
- Top Board Open / Close
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode
- Scene number of setups: 15preset 10user
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- Grand Pedal System
- 3 pedals(Damper, Soft, Sostenuto)
- Half Pedal Effect for Damper: Continuous recognition, 5levels position
- MIDI: IN / OUT
- 16 cm x 2 (10 cm plus 5 cm)x 2
- 3-way, 6-speakers
- Amp Output: 30W x 2 plus 20W x 2
- Input/Output Terminals:
- USB TO HOST, USB TO DEVICE
- MIDI IN / OUT
- PHONES / OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo standard)
- LINE IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- LINE OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,434×489×963 mm (w/o score stand)
- Weight: 77.5 kg
- Body Color/Finish: Polished Black
- Included Accessories: Score Stand, Score Book, Bench, AC Adapter
Money Back Rental
|Minimum Rental Term||12 months|
|Deposit to Pay||£|
|Monthly payments of||£|
|Amount of Credit||£|
|Duration of Agreement||Months|
|Rate of Interest (fixed)||%|
- This Item: Casio Celviano GP500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Polished Ebony £2,699.0036 Months 0% Credit
£67.48 monthly0% Credit £67.48 monthlyMoney Back Rental
£146.00 monthlyRent from £146.00 monthly
- Wittner - Oak Mat Silk Pyramid Metronome £115.00
- Piano Castor Cup 70mm Black Plastic £3.99
- Hidrau New York Adjustable Piano Stool £399.00
- Roland RH-A7 Headphones-Black £94.99