Roland HP603 Digital Piano
from £49.48 monthly
Roland's HP603 Digital Piano is all about the pianist. The authentic feel of the PHA-50 action reproduces the touch of a grand piano in minute detail. The sound is rich and warm whether you're using headphones or the built in speakers. You even have the option of connecting a tablet or phone via bluetooth, and download one of the many compatible apps to access a vast free library of sheet music and tuition tools.
SuperNATuRAL Piano Modeling for a Rich, Living Piano Sound
Roland has listened to their customers and pianists suggestions and needs and added some genuinely useful features. They have long been developing their SuperNATURAL piano modelling, which recreates rather than replays sounds. You'll find a rich and complex tapestry of overtones and resonances that respond to your playing, which is impossible when simply sampling a piano.
Grand Piano Sound Through Your Headphones
One of the best things about a digital piano is the ability to plug in headphones and play to your heart's content without disturbing anybody else. Roland has created a separate sound engine especially for headphones, which produces a 3D image of the sound making it sound as though the music is coming from the piano, not the headphones.
The Look and Feel of a Wooden Keyboard, Without the Drawbacks
Even if the Piano sounds amazing, if the keyboard doesn't feel right then the illusion of an acoustic piano will fail. Roland has blended acoustic and digital techniques to produce a realistic feel like no other. Both wood and moulded materials are used to reproduce the weight and motion of a grand piano key. Details such as a front rail pin - just like an acoustic piano - meaning each key has less side-to-side motion, and less key noise when playing a glissando. Once you plug in headphones, you'll barely hear the keyboard, as the 'thud' has been greatly reduced.
Connect Your Smartphone or Tablet via Bluetooth and Use Apps to Make Learning Easy
More and more musicians are making use of laptops, tablets and phones to make music. Roland has built-in Bluetooth connectivity to their HP603, so you make a wireless connection to your iOS or Android device. One of the three piano pedals can be set to change pages of on-screen scores, or one of the many tuition apps can be used to make learning easier.
Elegant Design, Classic Lines, Timeless Sound
The Roland HP603 is rounded off with a beautiful cabinet with a small footprint suitable for smaller homes. There are three beautiful finishes to choose from; contemporary black, contemporary rosewood or contemporary white. Each has a satin finish that's easy to clean and doesn't attract dust.
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling technology instead of conventional sampling, for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practising on headphones
- An authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard combining the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® technology to turn sheet music pages wirelessly
- Also includes a large, versatile selection of non-piano sounds such as strings, brass, organ, and many others
- 25 registrations for storing favourite sound setups, including layers and splits; registration groups can be backed up to a USB memory stick
- Classically-styled cabinet with a compact footprint perfect for smaller spaces
- Width: 1379 mm
- Depth: 430 mm
- Height: 1064 mm
- Weight: 50.7 kg
Money Back Rental
|Minimum Rental Term||12 months|
|Deposit to Pay||£|
|Monthly payments of||£|
|Amount of Credit||£|
|Duration of Agreement||Months|
|Rate of Interest (fixed)||%|