Casio - Grand Hybrid Celviano GP-300 Digital Piano
£82.46 monthly0% Credit £82.46 monthly
£92.00 monthlyRent from £92.00 monthly
The Casio GP300 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano has many of the features of the GP500, with a considerable saving. The same full size Bechstein Concert Grand keys can be found in the action, and many of the same sampling techniques to create an incredibly realistic sound to match the feel of this wonderful instrument.
Casio - Celviano Grand Hybrid GP-300
Casio have really shaken up the Digital Piano world with their GP300 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano. Working in collaboration with the world famous C. Bechstein, they have managed to recreate in painstaking detail the workings and sounds of an acoustic grand piano, within a compact digital piano cabinet. You really have to try this one!
Every Pianists wishes they could own a Steinway Concert Grand, a Bechstein Concert Grand and a Bluthner Concert Grand, but very few people have the budget or space for that! Casio have pulled off something that no other digital Piano maker has even attempted; a grand piano action in a digital instrument. It's hard to believe that it could be done until you sit in front of the Casio GP300 Grand Hybrid and try it.
By utilising a full length grand Piano key designed with Bechstein, the GP300 Celviano Grand Hybrid Piano from Casio is almost indistinguishable from the real thing. The Natural Grand Hammer Action in the Casio Grand Hybrid Piano uses the same materials and processes as you'll find in a C. Bechstein concert grand Piano. Pressing a key moves the hammer along the same vertical path as a grand Piano, with the same weighting and pivot points, resulting in a truly uncompromising touch and feel.
Built in to the Casio GP300 Grand Hybrid Pianos you'll find three brand new Piano sounds. Named the Berlin, Hamburg and Vienna, they are the result of hours of analysis of each piano's individual characteristics. The Berlin model is the result of a collaboration between Casio and Bechstein. Details such as string and damper resonance, mechanical sounds and many other small nuances reproduce the experience of playing some of the finest Pianos in the world.
Casio's GP300 Celviano Grand Hybrid Pianos feature a Hall Simulator, which places you in a wide choice of world renowned concert halls, opera houses, cathedrals and other venues. Each venue has been analysed and the acoustic characteristics reproduced in detail, giving your playing an immersive atmosphere. This takes reverb to a whole new level.
The Celviano GP300 Grand Hybrid from Casio features a unique Duet Mode, splitting the keyboard in two equal pitch ranges. Perfect for lessons or duets, you can also send the sound to separate outputs, either to headphones, or to separate speakers for recording or amplification.
The speakers in the Casio GP300 Hybrid Grand Pianos use their Grand Acoustic System. This goes way beyond stereo sound, using six speakers to create a three dimensional sound. Placed around the cabinet of the Piano, these reproduce the sounds created by each different area of the Piano. Those on the top produce the hammer strikes, and many of the mechanical sounds, alongside the resulting notes, those in the lower area of the instrument create the sounds of the pedals, soundboard and parts found lower in the Piano. The result is a sound that fills the room with a rich and complex sound that will thrill players and audiences alike.
- Keyboard: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard (Sames wood as C. Bechstein grand pianos)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), Off
- Sound Source: AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Tones: 26 built-in tones: BERLIN GRAND, BERLIN GRAND MELLOW, BERLIN GRAND BRIGHT, HAMBURG GRAND, HAMBURG GRAND MELLOW, HAMBURG GRAND BRIGHT, VIENNA GRAND, VIENNA GRAND MELLOW, VIENNA GRAND BRIGHT, GRAND PIANO MODERN, GRAND PIANO ROCK, GRAND PIANO JAZZ, ELECTRIC PIANO 1, ELECTRIC PIANO 2, FM E.PIANO, 60'S E.PIANO, HARPSICHORD, VIBRAPHONE, STRINGS 1, STRINGS 2, PIPE ORGAN, JAZZ ORGAN, ELECTRIC ORGAN 1, ELECTRIC ORGAN 2, ACOUSTIC BASS, RIDE BASS
- Layer/Split: Layer / Split
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator: 12 types, Listening Position Settings: Player's Position 1type, Listener's Position 3types, Chorus: 4 types, Brilliance: 7 levels, DSP: (Preset for some tones)
- Built-in Songs: Concert Play (Audio Song): 15, Music Library (MIDI Song): 60, Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Song Expansion: 10 Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, left hand off, both parts off
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback
- [Audio recording] Max. 99 songs approximately 25 min/song (44.1kHz WAV Format)
- Other Functions:
- Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
- Top Board Open / Close
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- Grand Pedal System
- 3 pedals(Damper, Soft, Sostenuto)
- Half Pedal Effect for Damper: Continuous recognition, 5levels position
- MIDI: IN / OUT
- 16 cm x 2 ? (10 cm ? 5 cm)x 2
- 3-way, 6-speakers
- Amp Output: 30W x 2 ? 20W x 2
- Input/Output Terminals:
- USB TO HOST, USB TO DEVICE
- MIDI IN / OUT
- PHONES / OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo standard)
- LINE IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- LINE OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,434×489×963 mm (w/o score stand)
- Weight: 77.5 kg
- Body Colour/Finish: Satin Black
- Included Accessories: Score Stand, Score Book, Bench, AC Adapter
Five Year Warranty
This Casio product comes with a generous five year warranty. This protects your piano in parts and labour costs for any manufacturing fault. If your piano has already been registered under Casio’s previous three year warranty programme, it will automatically qualify for the additional two years. This is an ‘on-site’ warranty, so a registered technician will come to the piano’s residence for any repairs. This gives you the assured confidence in both your piano and Casio.
Money Back Rental
|Minimum Rental Term||12 months|
|Loan Length||24 months|