Always Wanted A Career In The Music Industry?
At Millers Music we believe in hiring bright, passionate, and enthusiastic people to work in our Central Cambridge store. Our independent business is an exciting environment where our dedicated Team are expected to work together, supporting each other, to provide the highest level of customer service and care.
Opportunities to develop and progress are available to those who wish to further their careers.
We believe our people are the key to our success, they're the ones who man the phones, serve our customers, pack the books, and they're the ones that ultimately make our customers happy.
- Manufacturer visits both in the UK and abroad
- Discounts on instruments and accessories
- Opportunity to see products before being released to the public
- 28 days holiday
- Free company car park in Central Cambridge (subject to availability)
- Exclusive offers and opportunities with music venues, tuition and equipment
- An understanding of musical commitments
- Favourable pension scheme
- Use of company practice rooms (coming soon) and equipment
- Enhanced pay for family leave such as maternity
Because of the changing nature of our business and candidates employment status, we do not hold CV's on file. If you are interested in a role at Millers Music then check back on this page from time to time and follow us on social media where we announce positions: -
- Twitter www.twitter.com/MillersMusic
- Facebook www.facebook.com/MillersMusicCambridge
- Google+ https://plus.google.com/MillersMusic
We're currently hiring for the following roles: