The GB1 is the smallest of Yamaha’s grand pianos, as well as being its most inexpensive. It offers all of the quality and performance expected of a Yamaha piano, with a beautiful rich, warm tone and expressive character. This grand piano is the perfect choice if space is limited at home, and it looks attractive in any of its available finishes.
Length: 149cm (4’11’’), Width: 146cm, Height: 99cm, Weight: 261kg
DISPLAY MODEL IN POLISHED MAHOGANY ONLY AT THIS PRICE
+ £160.00 DELIVERY TO GROUND FLOOR
Yamaha crafted their first piano over a century ago, and since then have become one of the most recognised names in the music industry. Although they have a highly diverse range of products it is music which is their most important focus. They have used their vast expertise to continue to improve all aspects of their pianos, from materials, technology and design, to their construction around the world. Their commitment to quality makes playing any Yamaha piano a true joy.
THE MILLERS BENEFITS
• Over 150 years of unrivalled experience in the music industry.
• We have over 150 pianos, 2000 instruments and 1000s of accessories to choose from, as well as a huge range of sheet music.
• Large, impressive showrooms.
• Knowledgeable musicians are available to offer expert advice.
• Comprehensive after sales service.
• Money back rental – no risk, no high payments.
• Interest free credit – low monthly payments.
Please visit our shop to try out any of our pianos. Each one is different, and together with advice from our experts this will help you make your perfect choice.
All pianos are guaranteed for 5 years from new, and we are able deliver your piano nationwide using a specialised service.
We also offer full after sales service to answer any queries you may have as well as tunings from our experienced technicians.